Figma is a collaborative application connecting designers and allowing teams to deliver high-quality products in faster terms. Figma’s main set of features includes user interface and user experience design, using vector graphics editor and prototyping tools.
Read more about Figma at https://www.figma.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is a secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full range of PDF functionalities included.
- Decrease costs using AI-powered unstructured PDF data extraction from invoices, reports, receipts, forms, and agreements;
- Read complex documents using a customizable Document Parser. Supports automated reading from PDF forms, tables, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, and fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage the power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Figma and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: