Feedly is the app that connects curious minds with the blogs, websites, and sources of content they are most passionate about. Our mission is to connect professionals to the content they need to get ahead and become better at what they do. We believe that reading opens doors, whether that’s performing better at work, mastering a craft, or learning something new. Feedly Cloud is the infrastructure that powers Feedly, and an ecosystem of 200+ reading apps (http://feedly.com/apps.html). Feedly Cloud is a two-sided market place that connects publishers to intent readers.
Read more about Feedly at http://feedly.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Establishes management of resources allotted for data entry and processing through an AI-driven data extraction tool that seamlessly collects data from PDFs and other complex documents;
- Equipped with a customizable Document Parser that quickly deciphers content of complex documents such as tables, forms, graphs, etc. and making them systematically legible;
- Slashes down the time required for preparing and revising PDF documents through its automated PDF filler system that simplifies insertion or deletion of texts, images, fields, and other components;
- It operates a multifunctional PDF editing tool that makes tasks such as fragmenting, deleting, and integrating pages a breeze;
- Enterprise users get ready access to API logs with specified audit information prerequisites;
- Enterprise users can freely select to use either the online or offline versions of the software.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Feedly and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: