Feedly is the app that connects curious minds with the blogs, websites, and sources of content they are most passionate about. Our mission is to connect professionals to the content they need to get ahead and become better at what they do. We believe that reading opens doors, whether that’s performing better at work, mastering a craft, or learning something new. Feedly Cloud is the infrastructure that powers Feedly, and an ecosystem of 200+ reading apps (http://feedly.com/apps.html). Feedly Cloud is a two-sided market place that connects publishers to intent readers.
Read more about Feedly at http://feedly.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Feedly and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: