About Facebook Offline Conversions
Facebook offline conversions let businesses leverage their offline events data—such as in-store purchases, over-the-phone bookings, and qualified leads—to help power their digital campaigns. Businesses can connect their CRM (customer relationship management) databases or POS (point of sale) systems to their Facebook account in order to track offline events that aren’t captured by the Facebook Pixel or SDK.
Read more about Facebook Offline Conversions at http://facebook.com/business/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Outfitted with a flexibly structured AI-driven data extraction system that automatically collects and processes data from PDFs and other complex documents, thereby radically reducing data entry costs;
- It instantly deciphers data from both simple and complex documents using a customizable Document Parser that makes the content instantly readable;
- Remarkably saves time in preparing or modifying PDF documents due to its state-of-the-art filler tool that facilitates quick insertion or removal of images, texts, fields, forms, and pages;
- It got robust PDF editing capabilities to easily integrate, separate, insert, or delete PDF pages. It also makes the conversion of advanced HMTL documents into standard PDFs uncomplicated;
- Enterprise users get ready access to comprehensive API records and audit logs. They likewise get the free option to use either the online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Facebook Offline Conversions and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: