About Facebook Messenger
You can use Messenger to communicate with people privately. Whether your customers want to learn about a new product or resolve an issue, you can tailor your interactions to meet their needs and achieve your business goals.This feature is only available for iOS. It will be available for Android soon. Business Inbox is a mobile tool to help you manage your business communication directly from your Messenger app. Build stronger trust and relationships with your audience by replying quickly to their questions and concerns.
Read more about Facebook Messenger at http://messenger.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Using a free-structured AI system that seamlessly gathers and processes data from PDFs and scanned documents such as receipts, invoices, memoranda, and reports, this application saves the user a considerable amount of money spent on data entry and processing;
- Equipped with a customizable Document Parser that swiftly and accurately scrapes data from various types of documents and makes them systematically perusable;
- It fosters efficient time management when making or revising PDFs through a brilliantly designed filler tool. It enables the user to easily add or remove texts, images, fields, and other design components.
- It got a fully-loaded editing toolset that makes revising PDF documents a snap. Splitting, merging, and deleting pages, or even converting HTML files into PDFs are easier than ever;
- Enterprise users can reap the benefits of having ready access to vital API logs and assessment records, as well as to the online and software versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Facebook Messenger and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: