In this tutorial, we will show you how to extract Shopify invoices using PDF.co and Make.
- Create a Scenario
- Google Drive Module
- Select Download a File
- Google Drive Configuration
- Add PDF.co Module
- Select Parse a Document
- PDF.co Configuration
- Parser Result
Here’s the sample Shopify Invoice and the extracted JSON output. Find more invoice data extraction tutorials.
Step 1: Create a Scenario
- To begin. First, log into your Make account and click on the Create a New Scenario button.
Step 2: Google Drive Module
- Next, search and select the Google Drive module.
Step 3: Select Download a File
- Then, choose the Download a File module to download the source file from your drive.
Step 4: Google Drive Configuration
Let’s set up the Google Drive configuration.
- In the Enter a File ID field, choose Select from the list to automatically fill out the file ID.
- For the Choose a Drive field, select the My Drive.
- For the File ID field, choose the folder where your file was stored.
Step 5: Add PDF.co Module
Now, let’s add another module.
- Kindly search and select PDF.co, this module will help us extract the invoice.
Step 6: Select Parse a Document
- Next, choose the Parse a Document module to parse data from documents.
Step 7: PDF.co Configuration
Let’s set up the PDF.co configuration.
- In the Input File field, select Upload a File. It will automatically load files from Google Drive.
- For the Document Parser Template ID field, add the Id of your template. You can create a new template on the Document Parser Template Editor here.
- Under the Output Format field, choose the JSON format. PDF.co Document Parser also supports XML and CSV output formats.
Once you’re done setting up the configuration, click on the run button.
Step 8: Parser Result
- Excellent! The test was successful. Kindly copy the URL and paste it into your browser to view the output.
In this tutorial, you learned how to extract Shopify invoices using PDF.co and Make. You learned how to set up the Parse a Document module. You also learned how to create a new template ID.
- How to Extract Shopify Invoice using PDF.co and Make
- How to Parse Amazon AWS Invoice using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse Hanging Rows in Invoices using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse a ManyChat Invoice using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse an Invoice with Few Line Items in EUR using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse Invoice Table with Empty Columns using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse a Tax Invoice with Line Items using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse an Invoice with Line Items in Bordered Table using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Parse the Invoice Attachment of Zendesk Ticket using PDF.co and Zapier
- How to Parse PDF Invoices from Dropbox using PDF.co Document Parser for Integromat