Truist Bank is a financial institution that provides a wide range of banking and financial services to its customers. Truist Bank statements are a record of all the transactions that occur in a customer’s account over a given period, typically a month. These statements provide information on deposits, withdrawals, account balances, interest earned or charged, and fees assessed.
Customers can access their Truist Bank statements electronically or in paper format, depending on their preference. Moreover, customers can view their statements online, which allows them to monitor their account activity in real-time and manage their finances more effectively. So, Truist Bank statements provide valuable information that can help customers track their spending, identify trends in their financial behavior, and make informed decisions about their money.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to extract data from Truist bank statements using our data extraction API.
We will use this sample Truist Financial Corporation statements in this tutorial. If you want to learn about bank extract from other documents.
Step 1: Open PDF.co Account
- To begin. First, log into your PDF.co account and click on the Request Tester menu.
Step 2: Request Tester Tool
- For the Choose PDF.co API endpoint field, select
/pdf/documentparser (output as CSV). This endpoint will get data from documents using a data extraction template.
- For the Input Parameters field, override the URL param with a link or input with a file.
Step 3: Add Template ID
- Then, add the Template ID. You can create a template ID in this link. Here’s a tutorial on how to quickly create a template.
Once you’re done adding the Template ID, click on the Run Request button to send a request.
Step 4: Run Request Result
- Great! PDF.co process or request successfully, kindly click on the resulting URL to view the output or directly Download the output file.
Step 5: CSV Output
- Here’s the extracted data from Truist Financial Corporation statements using PDF.co Web API.
In this tutorial, you learned how to extract data from Truist Financial Corporation statements using PDF.co Web API. You also learned how to create a new template using PDF.co Document Parser Template Editor.
- How to Extract Data from Truist Financial Corporation Statements using PDF.co Web API
- How to Extract Data from US Bancorp Bank Statements using PDF.co and Zapier
- How to Extract Data from Capital One Bank Statements using PDF.co and Zapier
- How to Extract Data from PNC Financial Services Statements using PDF.co Web API
- How to Extract Data from Bank of New York Statements using PDF.co Web API
- How to Extract Data from TD Bank Statement using PDF.co and Zapier
- How to Extract JPMorgan Chase Statement using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Extract Wells Fargo Statement using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Extract Bank of America Statement using PDF.co Document Parser
- How to Extract Statement of Assets using PDF.co Document Parser
- Bank Statement and How to Extract Data from Statements in PDF using PDF.co and Integrations
- Extract Bank Statement using PDF.co and Zapier
- Extract Bank Statement using PDF.co and Make
- Extract Bank Statement in PHP using PDF.co Web API