Evernote is a suite of software and services that allow users to capture, organize, and find information across multiple platforms. Evernote builds apps and products that are defining the way individuals and teams work today. As one workspace that lives across people’s phones, tablet,s and computers, Evernote is the place people write free from distraction, collect information, find what they need, and present their ideas to the world. Whatever people are working toward, Evernote’s job is to make sure they get there.
Read more about Evernote at http://evernote.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Shrinks data processing expenses through a free-structured AI system that automatically gathers information from PDF files and scanned documents such as invoices, receipts, purchase orders, and other vital papers;
- Its well-designed Document Parser can systematically read files and documents with different intricacies such as graphs, tables, fielded forms, etc.;
- Speedily produces and modifies editable PDF documents that can easily accommodate insertion or deletion of images, texts, fields, and other features;
- It is properly tooled to perform all types of editing and conversion of PDF documents into other file types, and vice versa;
- Enterprise users get all-inclusive API logs and audit records, as well as, ready access to online and offline versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Evernote and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: