Evernote is a suite of software and services that allow users to capture, organize, and find information across multiple platforms. Evernote builds apps and products that are defining the way individuals and teams work today. As one workspace that lives across people’s phones, tablet,s and computers, Evernote is the place people write free from distraction, collect information, find what they need, and present their ideas to the world. Whatever people are working toward, Evernote’s job is to make sure they get there.
Read more about Evernote at http://evernote.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Evernote and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: