ElectroNeek is a Technology company headquartered in San Francisco, California, USA. It is a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform to create a digital workforce and personal assistants. It offers an intuitive interface with no-code/low-code features. It is also fast to implement with automatic process discovery, analytics, recommendations, ready-to-download bots, and intelligent assistance with bot design.
Read more about ElectroNeek at https://electroneek.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Data from PDFs and scanned documents such as invoices, receipts, and other important papers are automatically obtained through AI technology, essentially lowering the data entry cost;
- Its customizable Document Parser allows instantaneous reading of complex documents such as tables, forms, graphs, and mixed-content files;
- Conserves valuable time in creating editable PDF files that can easily integrate images, texts, fields, and other elements;
- A convenient tool for creating instantaneous PDFs out from converted advanced HTML documents. It likewise streamlines other useful design functions such as merging, splitting, adding, and deleting of pages;
- Enterprise users can take advantage of valuable API logs and audit logs;
- Provides access to online and offline versions to Enterprise users.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
ElectroNeek and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: