EdgeVerve is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Infosys a Technology company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It offers enterprise software platforms and solutions on Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Banking. Its products include AssistEdge Robotic Process Automation that offers end-to-end service for building and implementing RPA, AssistEdge Discover that accelerates the power of automation through process mapping tool, AssistEdge Engage that helps organizations in reimagining their contact center and achieving superior customer experience, and AssistEdge Cloud RPA that speeds up business process automation.
Read more about EdgeVerve at https://edgeverve.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
EdgeVerve and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: