eBay is a multinational e-commerce corporation. The company manages the eBay website, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. The website is free to use for buyers, but sellers are charged fees for listing items after a limited number of free listings, and again when those items are sold.
Read more about eBay at http://ebay.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Equipped with a highly adaptable AI data extraction tool that scrapes information from PDFs, scanned files, and other complex documents easily. A function that effectively cuts down the data entry cost for the user, especially in the long run;
- An intelligent Document Parser comes as a standard feature of the application. It makes even the most complex information from various documents instantly readable to the system;
- Time wastage in PDF document creation and modification becomes a thing of the past with the system’s automated data filler function. The tool makes integration of texts, images, fields, and other elements fast and easy;
- It likewise streamlines the process of merging, splitting, inserting, and removing PDF pages, enabling users to get the desired outcome without any hassle;
- Premium clients are afforded access to extensive API records with review logs requirements;
- Premium clients are also provided with the option to use an online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
eBay and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: