At Drip, our focus is on increasing sales for companies looking to build mutually beneficial relationships with B2C customers. It’s the first CRM resource built by and for e-commerce specifically. We call it ECRM and it’s a whole new way to build better, mutually-beneficial relationships with your customers at scale. It’s still true that marketing automation isn’t personal…yet. Drip is focused on continuing to define ECRM beyond its current limitations, through product evolution focused on your distinct needs and opportunities.
Read more about Drip at http://drip.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Readily extracts and processes data from a broad range of complex files such as PDfs and scanned documents using an AI-driven system. Thus, it significantly reduces the amount of time and money spent on data entry jobs;
- Intricately structured documents such as tables, graphs, forms, and more can be easily perused using the system’s custom-built Document Parser;
- Features a smart PDF filling function that makes document generation and modification easy and quick. It likewise allows smooth integration of images, texts, forms, fields, and even entire PDF documents;
- Adding, removing, combining, and dividing pages is a breeze through its integrated PDF editing tools. This feature also allows seamless conversion of HTML docs into PDFs;
- Different types of essential logs such as API and audit transcripts are readily accessible to Enterprise users;
- Enterprise users also have the flexibility to access the application online or offline.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Drip and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: