Docparser can automatically fetch files from various sources for you. You can connect your cloud storage provider (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive), use our REST API, and just email your files in as attachments. You can also manually upload your PDF files to our secure server for processing. Our parsing engine pulls all relevant PDF data fields based on parsing rules which are 100% tailored to your needs. Creating parsing rules is easy and zero coding is required. Once set up, new PDF files are automatically processed and you’ll get structured and easy-to-handle data in return.
Read more about Docparser at https://docparser.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Enhances resource management for data entry tasks by using an AI-driven data extraction system. Unstructured information from PDFs and scanned documents such as reports, MOAs, invoices, and receipts are instantaneously processed;
- Spontaneously reads complex documents through a built-in Document Parser that smartly discerns content from tables, mixed subject files, and PDFs;
- Furnished with an advanced PDF filler system that streamlines the document preparation process. It enables users to easily insert or remove images, texts, and pages in PDF fields and forms;
- Enable easy editing through a built-in tool that smoothly combines, deletes, and splits PDF pages, as well as, convert HTML files into PDFs;
- Offers Enterprise users privileged access to detailed API logs with standard audit functions;
- Enterprise users may opt to utilize an online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Docparser and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: