Docparser can automatically fetch files from various sources for you. You can connect your cloud storage provider (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive), use our REST API, and just email your files in as attachments. You can also manually upload your PDF files to our secure server for processing. Our parsing engine pulls all relevant PDF data fields based on parsing rules which are 100% tailored to your needs. Creating parsing rules is easy and zero coding is required. Once set up, new PDF files are automatically processed and you’ll get structured and easy-to-handle data in return.
Read more about Docparser at https://docparser.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Docparser and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: