Daylite from Marketcircle, Inc. enables users to manage many business aspects from a single application. It prioritizes projects and opportunities to provide visibility over the short and long-term goals of the company, then organizes and connects these objectives to daily activities such as managing contacts, notes, emails, task lists, and schedules. Integration with Mail for macOS allows emails to be saved as history as well as converted into actionable items like tasks and appointments directly from the email window. History is cataloged for each record and displayed as a timeline of interactions that also includes calls, appointments, tasks, and notes.
Read more about Daylite at http://marketcircle.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Reduces budget requirement for data entry using AI-based collection and processing of unstructured data from PDFand scanned documents such as reports, receipts, invoices, memoranda, and purchase orders.
- It got a modifiable Document Parser feature that instantaneously collects data from documents of different structures such as PDFs, tables, graphs, and mixed files and converts them into legible forms.
- Shortens the time required for creating and organizing documents through a PDF filler system. This feature automatically inputs data of text and images as well as translates forms to PDF format.
- It got a fully-stacked PDF editor that binds, fragments, and deletes or integrates PDF pages, or converts them to HTML or vice versa.
- Corporate clients can benefit from thorough API record-keeping with review logs requirements;
- Online and offline versions are likewise available to Corporate clients.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Daylite and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: