Daylite from Marketcircle, Inc. enables users to manage many business aspects from a single application. It prioritizes projects and opportunities to provide visibility over the short and long-term goals of the company, then organizes and connects these objectives to daily activities such as managing contacts, notes, emails, task lists, and schedules. Integration with Mail for macOS allows emails to be saved as history as well as converted into actionable items like tasks and appointments directly from the email window. History is cataloged for each record and displayed as a timeline of interactions that also includes calls, appointments, tasks, and notes.
Read more about Daylite at http://marketcircle.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Daylite and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: