About Datamatics TruBot
TruBot is a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software developed by Datamatics, a Technology company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Trubot is an enterprise-grade, multi-skilled bot programmed to enhance productivity by automating high volume repetitive tasks and processes. The RPA has visual workflow, universal recorder, rich component library, integrated operations and business analytics, intelligent data capture, CyberArk vault integration, AI capabilities, Dynamic bot station selection, RoI calculator, and Proactive bot health monitoring.
Read more about Datamatics TruBot at https://trubot.datamatics.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Slash down significantly the data entry expenses through AI-enabled pooling capability of data gleaned from PDFs, invoices, receipts, reports, and scanned documents;
- Handily fitted with a modifiable Document Parser that binds data from compound documents. It facilitates data collection and processing from mixed documents, PDF forms, and tables;
- A consummate time-saving PDF generator and editor that streamlines tasks such as integrating images, texts, and pages, as well as converting other forms into PDFs.
- It got intelligently designed PDF editing tools at your disposal to easily split, merge, and delete or add pages from a PDF document, as well as transform an HTML into PDF, and vice versa;
- The Enterprise version can churn out meticulous API logs with review logs prerequisites;
- Online and offline software versions are readily available to Enterprise clients.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Datamatics TruBot and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: