Datadog is a monitoring platform for cloud applications. We bring together data from servers, containers, databases, and third-party services to make your stack entirely observable.
Read more about Datadog at http://datadog.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Shrinks the data entry cost as it utilizes AI-managed extraction of data from intricate documents, including PDFs, receipts, invoices, reports, scanned files, and others;
- Instantly identifies and analyzes complicated scanned documents using a customizable Documents Parser. It likewise facilitates direct data transfer from PDFs, tables, charts, and consolidated documents,
- Enables hassle-free generation of editable PDFs that can integrate other PDF documents, images, texts, and file conversions from other fields.
- Armed with fully-stacked editing instruments for easy alteration of PDF documents. It makes tasks such as erasing, dividing, and consolidating PDF pages, as well as converting files to HTML format faster and easier;
- Enterprise clients have ready access to critical API logs along with vital assessment logs;
- Enterprise clients can conveniently choose or switch from an online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Datadog and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: