From the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake, and MLflow comes Databricks, a data and AI company based in San Francisco, CA. It also has offices in different major cities around the world. The Databricks Lakehouse platform facilitates data unification, analytics, and business process automation through AI technology. The company is trusted by over 5,000 organizations worldwide, including a huge percentage of Fortune 500 companies such as Comcast, H&M, and Condé Nast.
Read more about Databricks at https://databricks.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- PDF.co helps lower the cost of data entry and digitization through its AI-driven data extraction system. It harvests and processes unstructured data from common business documents such as PDF files and scanned forms such as receipts, invoices, contracts, and reports.
- It enables automatic recognition of objects from PDF and scanned documents such as tables, field forms, images, and mixed contents. This is made possible by the application’s technologically-advanced Document Parser.
- Significantly saves time in preparing, editing, and filling up PDF forms and documents through its PDF filler function. It makes adding elements such as images, texts, field answers, and tables a cinch.
- It is equipped with an impressive set of PDF tools that simplify the production and editing of PDFs. Users can merge or split PDFs, add or delete pages, and covert files to different programming languages and applications with just a few clicks.
- Enterprise users get privileged access to detailed API logs with audit functions and records. They also have the flexibility to access the application via the internet or from on-site computers.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Databricks and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: