Databox is an application that operates as a personal data assistant for businesses. It pulls all user’s data into one place, so they can track performance and discover insights in real-time. Our mission is to help deliver business intelligence to the millions of companies who are desperate for a way to predictably improve their company’s performance using data.
Read more about Databox at http://databox.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Reduces significantly the labor cost for data entry through AI-driven data collection and processing from PDFs or scanned documents such as reports, receipts, invoices, and other important papers.
- Outfitted with a smartly designed Document Parser that automatically peruses data directly from PDF structures, tables, and other complex documents.
- Rapidly generates editable PDF documents that can accommodate images, texts, and fields and transform them entirely or in part to PDF fields and PDF documents.
- Stacked with smart editing tools that users can utilize to easily split, consolidate, and delete pages from PDFs, as well as convert HTML formats to PDF.
- Affords Enterprise clients access to comprehensive API logs with review prerequisites.
- Enterprise users have the option to use either the online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Databox and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: