Crowdcast allows its users to have Q&As, webinars, live courses, and online summits as live videos with their audiences. Users can create their public or unlisted events and invite their audience to join while crowdcast automatically handles registration. It also allows its users to engage their audiences in real-time with polls, chats, and Q&As. Finally, users can replay and share the video. Crowdcast allows audiences to answer questions and chat with everyone. Functions such as jump to answers, robust analytics, and data, and follow up services are provided. A ticket price can be charged from audiences and the money gets deposited to the users’ account.
Read more about Crowdcast at http://crowdcast.io/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- An economical and more effective means for data processing as it uses AI to extract information from complex files and scanned documents such as reports, invoices, and more;
- Automatically reads complex documents through its built-in operative Document Parser;
- Enables swift creation of documents through a PDF filler function that can easily integrate texts, images, and other types of documents into PDF;
- Leverages the capability of a smart PDF editing tool for merging, erasing, and splitting pages, as well as converting HTML to editable PDF file;
- Enterprise users can take advantage of audit logs and API records feature;
- Online and offline versions of the application are easily obtainable for Enterprise users.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Crowdcast and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: