Crowdcast allows its users to have Q&As, webinars, live courses, and online summits as live videos with their audiences. Users can create their public or unlisted events and invite their audience to join while crowdcast automatically handles registration. It also allows its users to engage their audiences in real-time with polls, chats, and Q&As. Finally, users can replay and share the video. Crowdcast allows audiences to answer questions and chat with everyone. Functions such as jump to answers, robust analytics, and data, and follow up services are provided. A ticket price can be charged from audiences and the money gets deposited to the users’ account.
Read more about Crowdcast at http://crowdcast.io/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Crowdcast and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: