This tutorial will show you how to convert a sales order to CSV using PDF.co Web API and Make.
We will use this sample sales order and convert it into a CSV file.
1. Create a Scenario
- On your Make dashboard, click Create a New Scenario
2. Choose PDF.co as the Module
- Search and select PDF.co as the app for your module
- Select Convert from PDF
3. Set up the Module
- For the Input File select Import a File From URL.
- For the URL put the Link to your source file
- For the Output File Name put your desired Name of the output CSV
- For the Convert Type choose PDF to CSV
- For the Pages put the Page that you want to convert. Leave blank to convert all pages.
4. Run the Scenario
- Once you’re done setting up the module. You may now run the scenario.
- Once the scenario runs successfully, you will be given an output link where you can download the output CSV
5. Result CSV
- Here’s what the result CSV looks like
With the help of this tutorial, you’ve learned how to convert a sales order to CSV using PDF.co Web API and Make.