In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert a sales order to CSV in PHP using PDF.co Web API. The image below shows the source file and the CSV output.
Step 1 – Source Code
To begin, let’s copy the HTML and the PHP source code here. Save it in a folder inside the /www or /htdocs directory depending on whether you are using XAMPP or WampServer.
Step 2 – Start Apache
Next, let’s start the Apache server so we can run the program on our local machine.
Step 3 – Run Program
Now, let’s run our program. Type in
localhost/folder_name/sample.html in your browser. Then, enter your PDF.co API Key and the PDF file to be converted. You can get your API Key in the dashboard here.
Step 4 – CSVOutput
PDF.co will return a temporary URL to download the CSV output. Kindly open the URL to download the result.
Step 5 – Sales Order to CSV Demo
Here’s the Sales Order to CSV in action.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert sales order to CSV in PHP using PDF.co Web API. You also learned how easy it is to set up the code samples to get your program running right away.
- How to Convert a Sales Order to CSV using PDF.co and Zapier?
- How to Convert a Sales Order to CSV using PDF.co and Make?
- How to Convert Sales Order to CSV in PHP using PDF.co Web API?
- How to Convert Sales Order to XLS using Zapier
- How to Convert Sales Order to XLS using Make
- How to Convert Sales Order to XLS using PHP
- How to Convert Sales Order with Document Parser using Zapier