In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert a purchase order to XLSX in PHP using PDF.co Web API. The image below shows the source file and the XLSX output.
Step 1 – Source Code
To begin, let’s copy the HTML and the PHP source code here. Save it in a folder inside the /www or /htdocs directory depending on whether you are using XAMPP or WampServer.
Step 2 – Start Apache
Next, let’s start the Apache server so we can run the program on our local machine.
Step 3 – Run Program
Now, let’s run our program. Type in
localhost/folder_name/sample.html in your browser. Then, enter your PDF.co API Key and the purchase order to be converted. You can get your API Key in the dashboard here.
Step 4 – XLSX Output
PDF.co will return a temporary URL to download the XLSX output. Kindly open the URL to download the result.
Step 5 – Quotation PDF to XLSX Demo
Here’s the Quotation PDF to XLSX in action.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert quotation PDF to XLSX in PHP using PDF.co Web API. You also learned how easy it is to set up the code samples to get your program running right away.
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Zapier
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Make
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using PHP
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Zapier?
- How to Convert a Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Make?
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLSX in PHP using PDF.co Web API?
- How to Parse Purchase Order with PDF.co Web API using PHP
- What is Purchase Order?
- Payment Requisitions vs Purchase Orders