In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert a purchase order to XLS using PDF.co and Zapier.
- Create a Zap
- Select a Trigger App
- Select a Trigger Event
- Set up Trigger
- Test Trigger
- Select an Action App
- Select an Action Event
- Set up Action
- Test Action
- Result XLS
We will use this sample purchase order and convert this into an XLS file.
Here’s a step-by-step guide with screenshots:
1. Create a Zap
- On your Zapier dashboard, click Create Zap
2. Select a Trigger App
- For this tutorial, we will use Google Drive as our Trigger App
NOTE: You may use different cloud storage for your trigger app.
3. Select a Trigger Event
- For the trigger event, we will set it to New File in Folder. This way, every time a new file is added to your Google Drive folder, it will trigger this zap.
4. Set up Trigger
- Select the Drive and Folder that you’re going to use.
5. Test Trigger
6. Select an Action App
- Search and select PDF.co as your Action App.
7. Select an Action Event
- We will use PDF to Anything Converter as the action event. This API can be used to convert your PDF into any document.
8. Set up Action
- In the Output Format, select XLS spreadsheet to convert the PDF into XLS
- In the PDF URL, insert the Web Content Link from the Google Drive trigger.
- In the Pages, type the page that you want to convert. Type 0- to convert all pages.
- You may choose a Name for your output XLS
9. Test Action
- Once the test is successful, you will be given an output link where you can download the output XLS
10. Result XLS
- Here’s what the output XLS looks like
With this tutorial, you’ve learned how to convert a purchase order to XLS using PDF.co and Zapier.
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Zapier
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Make
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using PHP
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Zapier?
- How to Convert a Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Make?
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLSX in PHP using PDF.co Web API?
- How to Parse Purchase Order with PDF.co Web API using PHP
- What is Purchase Order?
- Payment Requisitions vs Purchase Orders