This tutorial will show you how to convert a purchase order to XLS using PDF.co Web API and Make.
We will use this sample purchase order and convert it into an XLS file.
1. Create a Scenario
- On your Make dashboard, click Create a New Scenario
2. Choose PDF.co as the Module
- Search and select PDF.co as the app for your module
- Select Make an API Call
3. Set up the Module
- For the API Endpoint Path type /v1/pdf/convert/to/xls. This is the endpoint that we will use to convert the PDF to XLS
- For the Input Type select None (uses body only)
- For the Output File Name put your desired Name of the output XLS
- For the Body click Add Item
- For the Key put url
- For the Value put the URL of your Source PDF
4. Run the Scenario
- Once you’re done setting up the module. You may now run the scenario.
- Once the scenario runs successfully, you will be given an output link where you can download the output XLS
5. Result XLS
- Here’s what the result XLS looks like
With the help of this tutorial, you’ve learned how to convert a purchase order to XLS using PDF.co Web API and Make.
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Zapier
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Make
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using PHP
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Zapier?
- How to Convert a Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Make?
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLSX in PHP using PDF.co Web API?
- How to Parse Purchase Order with PDF.co Web API using PHP
- What is Purchase Order?
- Payment Requisitions vs Purchase Orders