In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert a purchase order into CSV using PDF.co and Zapier.
- Make a Zap
- Select Google Drive
- Setup Trigger
- Test Trigger
- Add PDF.co App
- Setup Action
- Test Action
- Test Result
We will use this sample PDF file and convert it into CSV format.
Here’s the converted CSV file.
Step 1: Make a Zap
- First, let’s start by making a Zap.
Step 2: Select Google Drive
- Next, select the Google Drive app and choose the New File in Folder as a trigger.
Step 3: Setup Trigger
Let’s set up the trigger
- In the Drive field, choose My Google Drive.
- In the Folder field, select the specific folder where the file was stored.
Step 4: Test Trigger
- After setting up, click the test trigger button.
Step 5: Add PDF.co App
- Let’s add the PDF.co app and choose the PDF to Anything Converter for the action event.
Step 6: Setup Action
Now, let’s set up the action
- For the Output Format field, select the CSV(comma-separated values).
- In the PDF URL field, select the Web Content Link from your drive.
- For the Name field, enter your preferred CSV file name.
Step 7: Test Action
- Click on the test and review button.
Step 8: Test Result
- Great! PDF.co successfully process our request. You may copy the URL and paste it into your browser to download the CSV file.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert a purchase order to CSV using Zapier. You learned how to set up the PDF.co PDF to Anything Converter configuration and convert PDF file to CSV format. You also learned how to use the PDF.co Web API to convert PDF into CSV.