In this tutorial, we will show you how to convert a purchase order into CSV using PDF.co and Make.
- Create a Scenario
- Add Google Drive Module
- Google Drive Configuration
- Add PDF.co Module
- Make an API Call Configuration
- Test Result
We will use this sample PDF and convert it into a CSV file.
Here’s the converted CSV output:
Step 1: Create a Scenario
- First, let’s create a new scenario.
Step 2: Add Google Drive Module
- Next, add the Google Drive module and choose Download a File.
Step 3: Google Drive Configuration
Let’s set up the Google Drive configuration.
- In the Enter a File ID field, choose Select from the list to find all the available folders from your drive.
- For the Choose a Drive field, select My Drive.
- In the Folder field, type in your specific folder where the file was stored.
Step 4: Add PDF.co Module
Step 5: Make an API Call Configuration
- For the API Endpoint Path field, we will use
/v1/pdf/convert/to/csvfor the endpoint. This endpoint will convert PDF into CSV.
- In the Input Type field, select Upload files and inject as ‘url’ param. It will automatically input files from your Google Drive.
- Then, type in your desired Output File Name.
Step 6: Test Result
- Once the program runs successfully, copy the URL and paste it into your browser to download the CSV file.
In this tutorial, you learned how to convert a purchase order to CSV using Make. You learned how to set up the PDF.co Make an API Call configuration to convert PDF to CSV. You also learned how to use the PDF.co PDF to CSV endpoint and convert PDF files into CSV format.
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Zapier
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Make
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using PHP
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Zapier?
- How to Convert a Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Make?
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLSX in PHP using PDF.co Web API?
- How to Parse Purchase Order with PDF.co Web API using PHP
- What is Purchase Order?
- Payment Requisitions vs Purchase Orders