Citrix Systems, Inc. is a software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies.
Read more about Citrix at http://citrix.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Saves significant amount of resources by streamlining the data extraction from PDFs and scanned documents such as invoices, contracts, receipts, and more through the use of a fluid AI technology;
- Its built-in customizable Document Parser reads complex files and documents automatically. It includes PDF forms, tables, graphs, and mixed content files or documents;
- Improves time management while making documents by taking advantage of its PDF filler function, that enables attachment of other types of files;
- It has a custom-built PDF toolset that easily merges PDF, splits PDF, erases pages, and generates PDF from HTML;
- Business clients get privileged access to API and assessment log prerequisites;
- On-premise or offline forms are accessible to Enterprise clients.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Citrix and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: