We maintain and build a network predominantly made up of local telephone exchanges, cabinets and copper and fiber cables. Around 1.8 million lines are connected to homes and businesses throughout the country. We are delivering ultra-fast broadband to more than 830,000 homes and businesses across New Zealand. We are currently featuring some of the stunning works of art that adorn our cabinets around the country. You can see more in our cabinet art gallery.
Read more about Chorus at http://chorus.ai
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Efficiently and economically extracts data from a wide range of complex files such as scanned documents, PDFs, and others, efficiently through an AI-driven unstructured data extractor;
- Intricate documents such as tables, forms, graphs, and more can be instantaneously read through a specially designed Document Parser;
- Rapid creation and editing of PDF documents is made possible through a built-in PDF filler system, which allows the seamless integration of other types of documents;
- The process of deleting, merging, and splitting pages is simplified by powerful PDF editing tools. It likewise made conversion between PDF and advanced HTML easier;
- Enterprise users get privileged access to different types of logs such as audit and API;
- Enterprise users may opt to use the online or offline version or both.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Chorus and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: