We maintain and build a network predominantly made up of local telephone exchanges, cabinets and copper and fiber cables. Around 1.8 million lines are connected to homes and businesses throughout the country. We are delivering ultra-fast broadband to more than 830,000 homes and businesses across New Zealand. We are currently featuring some of the stunning works of art that adorn our cabinets around the country. You can see more in our cabinet art gallery.
Read more about Chorus at http://zendesk.com/sell/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Chorus and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: