Chime, the leader in the U.S. challenger banking segment, helps members avoid bank fees, save money automatically, and lead healthier financial lives. Based in San Francisco, California, Chime offers a modern, mobile and connected approach to banking that gives members complete control of their finances. Chime members receive a Chime debit card, a Spending Account, a Savings Account, and a powerful mobile app that keeps members in control. The Chime mobile app is available for iPhone and Android devices and has been featured as one of the best Money Management apps in the App Store.
Read more about Chime at http://chime.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Effortlessly collects data from files and scanned documents through a shapeless AI-controlled data extractor. It allows for a more cost-effective performance of common to complicated data entry tasks;
- Its custom-built Document Parser automatically reads information from all types of documents, including PDFs, tables, forms, and others;
- Saves time and money in the preparation and polishing of PDF documents through an advanced PDF filler system. It easily handles task such as adding or deleting texts, photos, and other elements to PDF fields and forms;
- Driven by custom-built PDF editing instruments, it simplifies splitting, merging, and deleting tasks, as well as conversion assignments between HTML and PDF;
- Detailed audit and API logs are easily accessible to Enterprise clients;
- Enterprise clients can access either online or offline versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Chime and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: