Chatfuel provides a self-serve platform for building Facebook Messenger chatbots. The platform has an intuitive visual interface that enables non-technical and business users to design and build chatbot flows and establish conversational rules. Developers also benefit from an easily-editable front-end and features that allow for custom integrations and flexibility. Chatfuel is the largest platform for building Facebook Messenger bots, powering 46% of all bots built on the platform (2017 F8).
Read more about Chatfuel at http://chatfuel.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Improves resource management by using an AI-driven data extraction system. Data entry tasks are made easier through automated collection of unstructured information from PDFs and scanned documents such as reports, MOAs, invoices, receipts, and more;
- Automatically reads complex documents through a built-in Document Parser. Contents from tables, mixed subject files, and PDFs are instantly processed for browsing;
- Equipped with an advanced PDF filler system that shortens the document preparation process. It enables the user to easily add or delete images, texts, and pages in PDF fields and forms;
- Empowered by built-in PDF editing tools that can combine, delete, and split PDF pages, as well as, convert HTML into a PDF;
- Gives Enterprise users privileged access to detailed API logs with special audit function;
- Enterprise users can access software versions that are either offline or online.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Chatfuel and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: