Chargebee is a PCI Level 1 certified recurring billing platform for subscription-based SaaS and eCommerce businesses. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
Read more about Chargebee at http://chargebee.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Enables more economical data entry completion by using an unstructured AI-controlled data extraction system. It works well with scanned documents, receipts, reports, agreements, invoices, and PDFs;
- A state-of-the-art Document Parser allows the reading of complex documents. Browsing information from mixed content documents, PDFs, and tables is a snap;
- Minimizes the time required for preparing and editing documents through an automatic PDF filler system. It inputs images, texts, and fields and converts them to PDF-related forms;
- Outfitted with a powerful PDF editor that seamlessly consolidates, splits, and deletes pages from a PDF file. Moreover, it allows for HTML to PDF conversion;
- Enterprise users can access detailed API records with audit specifications;
- Enterprise clients have access to both an offline and online version of the software.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Chargebee and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: