Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as analyze their results and engage with their community.
Read more about Buffer at http://buffer.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Lowers data entry labor costs through AI-enabled pooling capability of data from PDFs, scanned documents, agreements, invoices, receipts, and reports;
- Conveniently fitted with a modifiable Document Parser that harnesses data from compound documents. It automates data collection from a mixed document, PDF forms, and tables;
- An extreme time-saver as it is multi-tooled to easily create or edit PDFs using images, texts, and pages, as well as convert other forms into PDFs.
- Utilize unique PDF editors to easily split, merge, and expunge pages from a PDF document, as well as transform an HTML into PDF, and vice versa;
- The Enterprise version can generate meticulous API logs with review logs prerequisites;
- Cyber and physical software versions are accessible to Business clients.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Buffer and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: