Box is a cloud computing business that provides file sharing, collaborating and other tools for working with files that are uploaded to its servers. Users can determine how their content can be shared with other users. Users may invite others to view and/or edit an account’s shared files, upload documents and photos to a shared files folder (and thus share those documents outside Box), and give other users rights to view shared files.[
Read more about Box at http://box.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Minimizes the labor cost for data entry through AI-driven data extraction and processing of PDF files, scanned documents, receipts, invoices, and other important papers.
- With a smartly designed Document Parser that automatically peruses data directly from PDF structures, tables, and other intricate documents.
- Quickly generates documents with PDF editable capacity for images, texts, and fields and transform them entirely or in part to PDF fields and PDF documents.o
- Loaded with multifunctional PDF editing tools that enable users to easily split, consolidate, and delete pages from PDFs, as well as convert HTML formats to PDF.
- Provides Enterprise clients with comprehensive API logs that are dependent on review prerequisites.
- Enterprise clients are also capable of accessing the service online or offline.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Box and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: