Bitly is a link management platform that helps brands deliver and measure their marketing efforts across all channels. Through branded bitlinks, mobile deep linking, and omnichannel campaign tracking, the platform offers a complete marketing solution to drive customer experiences. Using HTTP 301 redirects for its links, companies can use their own custom domains to generate shortened links. This allows the company to push brand awareness on services such as Twitter but use the Bitly engine to generate the shortened URLs and track marketing metrics.
Read more about Bitly at http://bitly.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Lowers data entry costs through AI-enabled extraction of unstructured data from PDF and scanned invoices, reports, receipts, agreements, and other documents.
- Equipped with a customizable Document Parser that supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents.
- A sure-fire time-saver in documents preparation. Its PDF filler feature can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Have a full set of built-in PDF tools at your disposal to perform tasks such as split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Comprehensive API logs for Enterprise users that require audit logs.
- Enterprise users can also avail of on-premise and offline versions.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Bitly and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: