About Basecamp 2
Basecamp is a real-time communication tool that helps teams stay on the same page; it’s less for traditional project management tasks (e.g., resource planning and long-term scheduling). With to-do-lists, calendaring, due dates, and file-sharing, Basecamp provides a way for teams to keep track of priorities and actionable items.
Read more about Basecamp 2 at https://basecamp.com/2
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Allows for a conservative approach to data entry using AI for data collection and processing from files and documents such as reports, invoices, and more;
- Permits automatic complex document reading using the controllable Document Parser;
- The idea for fast creation documents that contain PDF filler version for the inclusion of other types of documents;
- Leverages the ability of the PDF conversion system to merge, erase, and split pages while at the same time, converting HTML to editable PDF file;
- Premium clients can fully utilize the audit logs and API records;
- Confined and inter-based application versions can simply be obtained by Corporate clients;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Basecamp 2 and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: