About Azure DevOps
Azure DevOps is a Software as a service (SaaS) platform from Microsoft that provides an end-to-end DevOps toolchain for developing and deploying software. It also integrates with most leading tools on the market and is a great option for orchestrating a DevOps toolchain.
Read more about Azure DevOps at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/devops/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Unstructured AI-based data extraction system from documents, which reduces data entry cost;
- The modifiable Document Parser instantly read complex and straightforward documents, which include PDF forms, files with tables, and more;
- Notably reserves times utilized for the preparation of documents using the PDF filler tool that permits the addition of PDF, text, and more;
- Uses unique PDF capabilities to expunge, split, and combine PDF pages into a single document. You also have the advantage of flipping an advanced HMTL into a standard PDF file;
- Descriptive audit data requirements and API data are available to Business users;
- Local and remote application version offers accessibility to Business users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Azure DevOps and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: