Autopilot is visual marketing software for automating customer journeys. With native integrations to Salesforce, Twilio, Segment, Slack, and Zapier and the ability to connect to over 700 purpose-built tools, they empower marketers to nurture relationships and grow high-paying customers using email, web, SMS, and direct mail channels.
Read more about Autopilot at https://www.autopilothq.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Documents such as PDFs, scanned documents, agreements, and reports are processed using unstructured AI using data extractors for data collection at minimal cost;
- Complicated and hard to read documents are easily read by the Document Parser, which is customizable;
- Preserves time while creating PDF filling system that can attach pictures, writing, PDF documents, and PDF fields from forms;
- Offers access to an effective PDF adjustment process to delete, split, and consolidating PDF pages. Moreover, it helps with changing a complete HTML into a PDF;
- Important API and audit data are readily available Executive users;
- Premium consumers have complete access to online and offline variations of the application;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Autopilot and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: