AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for automating the Windows GUI and general scripting. It uses a combination of simulated keystrokes, mouse movement, and window/control manipulation in order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other languages (e.g. VBScript and SendKeys).
Read more about AUTOIT at https://autoitscript.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Artificial Intelligence enables the unstructured system, which collects data at a discount from reports, PDFs, agreements, invoices, and receipts;
- Allows for automatic data collection from complicated documents with the help of the changeable Document Parser;
- It allows you to save time while managing editable PDFs, which can accept other types of files and documents;
- It is ideally suited for PDF document modification by slicing, deleting, and combine PDF documents. Additionally, it permits advanced HTML to direct PDF conversion;
- Detailed information of API, as well as audit logs, are available to Premium users;
- Disconnected and on-premise forms exist for Premium clients;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
AUTOIT and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: