Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 138,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), we’re advancing the power of collaboration with products including Jira, Jira Service Desk, Jira Ops, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and more. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
Read more about Atlassian at http://atlassian.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Information from PDFs, invoices, etc.., is extracted using AI expertise at a low cost;
- The flexibility of the Document Parser allows for automatic data extraction from a variety of complex documents and files such as mixed content files and tables;
- Saves time with regards to the process of developing editable PDF files that can accept fields to PDF structures, PDF documents, images, and text;
- A handy tool for quick design of a PDF file by conversion from advanced HTML to PDF, split of pages, and merging of pages to name a few;
- Useful API logs and audit logs can easily be explored by Enterprise users;
- Accessibility for remote and disconnected Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Atlassian and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: