AntWorks is artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent automation company headquartered in Singapore. Its major product is ANTstein which curates end-to-end processes and addresses the demand for RPA to be part of an integrated strategy, not just stand-alone. It also offers Accounts Payable As a Service (APaaS), Auto Indexer, Cognitive Machine Reading (CMR), Image Enhancer, Optimiser, Process Discovery, and QueenBOT RPA.
Read more about AntWorks at https://ant.works
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Allows for data collection from PDFs, receipts, invoices, and scanned documents using a cheap unstructured AI-based data extractor;
- Ability to read complex documents with the adjustable Document Parser. Able to readily read information from PDF forms, mixed content files, tables, and more;
- Fast tracks the preparation duration of documents such as PDF, which also allows for the inclusion of images, forms, text, and more;
- Gives the user PDF manipulation tools for modification of PDF files;
- Enterprise clients have access to detailed API logs together with detailed audit logs;
- Offers two versions to Enterprise users: online and offline versions;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
AntWorks and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: