About Another Monday
Another Monday is recognized as the leading provider of intelligent process automation headquartered in Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany. It is an end-to-end automation solution that offers a drag and drops automation builder, intuitive tools for automatic process documentation, real-time dashboard to control and monitor automation, and bots that can execute unattended, attended, or hybrid processes.
Read more about Another Monday at https://anothermonday.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Allows for resource management due to the use of a data extraction AI-based unstructured system that collects information from receipts, PDFs, scanned files, agreements, invoices, and reports;
- Able to read complex documents with the help of a well-built Document Parser. Automatically reads from tables, mixed content files, and PDF;
- Preserves time used to prepare files using a PDF filler system, which allows for the addition of pictures, texts, PDF, and PDF forms to PDF fields;
- Uses the strength of in-built PDF tools that can combine, delete, and split PDF pages. Also, it can transform an HTML into a PDF;
- Allows Enterprise users access to adequate API logs with special audit logs as required;
- Allows enterprise users access to software versions that are either offline or online.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Another Monday and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: