About Amazon Seller Central
Amazon Seller Central is the web interface used by brands and merchants to market and sell their products directly to Amazon’s customers. If you have a Seller Central account, you’re considered a marketplace or third-party seller. As a marketplace seller, you have two options for fulfilling the orders you receive from Amazon’s customers. You can handle the shipping, customer service, and returns for each individual order yourself or you can allow Amazon to handle this for you by enrolling your products in the Fulfilled by Amazon or “FBA” program.
Read more about Amazon Seller Central at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It decreases the resources used for the typical data entry that uses AI-controlled unfixed data collection from different files, which may include all types of PDFs, examined record documents, receipts, reports, invoices, and a variety of documents;
- Besides, it can likewise analyze complex documents, which can be scanned by utilizing changeable Documents Parser. In this manner, it permits data scraping from all types of tables, combined documents, and different PDF structures;
- Also, it increases efficiency by conserving time as a result of the use of PDF filler. This tool allows the insertion of images, texts, and alterations to several PDF fields from structures.
- It uses tailor-made tools for adjusting PDF documents. Likewise, it offers customers the opportunity to erase pages, divide, and consolidate a conventional PDF document. Additionally, it similarly allows change to HTML file from PDF;
- Gives necessary API logs to Corporate clients alongside appraisal logs fundamentals;
- On the web and offline forms of software are given to Corporate clients.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Amazon Seller Central and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: