Automatic Data Processing, Inc., commonly known as ADP, is a human resources management software and services.
Read more about ADP at http://adp.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It lessens the resources used for data entry while using AI-controlled formless data extraction from different documents such as PDF, scanned documents, solicitations, reports, receipts, and other documents;
- It can peruse complicated scanned documents utilizing adjustable scanned Documents Parser. It supports programmed perusing from tables, PDF structures, and combined documents;
- It saves time on processing editable PDF documents, which can accommodate text, pictures, fields to PDF structures, and PDF documents;
- It makes use of custom tools for editing PDF documents. It allows for users to split, blend, and erase pages from a PDF document. It also allows conversion from HTML to PDF;
- Provides point by point API logs to Enterprise customers together with reviewed logs prerequisites.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
ADP and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: