Adalo helps to turn real ideas into real apps without writing a single line of code. Drag & drop reusable building blocks to create your app’s interface. Link the pages of your app together to bring your app to life. Go from prototype to real app with simple.
Read more about Adalo at https://adalo.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security.
Adalo and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below:
Adalo – Frequently Asked Questions
Is Adalo Free?
Adalo has a free plan that you can use to test its basic app-building functionality. The free Test Plan allows you to launch small apps, and you can use it to publish a web app. For the free plan, you will be limited to 50 lines of data per app.
The free Test Plan will work great if you want to create a simple web app. For instance, you can create one for your website, so that users don’t have to open a browser. But for more advanced apps, you may have to upgrade to the paid version.
How much is Adalo?
Adalo has one free Test Plan, and two premium plans. The first premium plan is Launch Plan, which goes for $50 per month. With the Launch Plan, you can publish native apps or web apps, on your custom domain.
The Launch Plan limits your data to 5GB, which is sufficient for startups and entrepreneurs to create test apps. On this plan, each subscriber can work with a collaborator, and both can work simultaneously.
The second premium plan is the Scale Plan. It is the plan of choice for startups, entrepreneurs, and SMBs. Most of them upgrade to it after they have tested Adalo’s features and functions.
You can use the Scale Plan to create apps that contain up to 20 GB of data. A scale Plan subscriber can add up to 5 other collaborators, who can work jointly on their apps.
Unlike the other plans, the Scale Plan gives you access to an account manager. The account manager can help you to troubleshoot app development issues, as well as issues related to app design.
The Scale Plan costs $200 per month, and just like the Launch Plan, you can use it to publish apps on the web, IOS, and Android. That’s in contrast to the Test Plan that only published web apps.
How do you use Adalo?
You can create a simple app with Adalo in five simple steps. But before you start, you need to have an idea of the app you want to create.
Step 1: Enter App Name
First, you need to launch the Adalo, and give your new app a name.
Step 2: Choose Type of App
Next, choose the type of app you want. With the paid plans, you can choose between a native mobile app and a desktop app.
Step 3: Create Interface
Drag and drop the interface component into the app screen.
Step 4: Enter App URL
Copy and paste your website’s URL into the URL field.
Step 5: Preview App
Preview and test your App
To start, please use the button below: