Adalo helps turn real ideas into real apps without writing a single line of code. Just drag & drop reusable building blocks to create your app’s interface. It also helps link the pages of your app together to bring it to life, and turn your prototype into a real app with simplicity.
Read more about Adalo at https://adalo.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Extracting unstructured data from PDFs and scanned documents has never been faster and simpler. Thanks to the API’s AI-powered data extraction system, which helps lower the cost of data entry and processing by simplifying the gathering of information from scanned business papers such as invoices, receipts, purchase orders, and contracts.
- It also supports the automatic reading of complex data such as tables, PDF forms, and mixed-content documents. This is made possible by the advanced and customizable Document Parser built within the system.
- Notably, it also has a PDF Filler function that quickly and easily facilitates the preparation and/or editing of PDFs. It helps conserve time and effort when performing complex tasks such as adding texts, images, and fields to PDF forms and documents.
- It gives users the power of a complete PDF editing toolset at their fingertips. It enables them to accomplish complex editing tasks with a few simple clicks such as merging PDF, splitting PDF, adding or deleting pages, or converting other file formats such as HTML into a PDF document.
- It offers detailed API logs with auditing records for Enterprise users.
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security.
Adalo and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below:
Adalo – Frequently Asked Questions
Is Adalo Free?
Adalo has a free plan that you can use to test its basic app-building functionality. The free Test Plan allows you to launch small apps, and you can use it to publish a web app. For the free plan, you will be limited to 50 lines of data per app.
The free Test Plan will work great if you want to create a simple web app. For instance, you can create one for your website, so that users don’t have to open a browser. But for more advanced apps, you may have to upgrade to the paid version.
How much is Adalo?
Adalo has one free Test Plan, and two premium plans. The first premium plan is Launch Plan, which goes for $50 per month. With the Launch Plan, you can publish native apps or web apps, on your custom domain.
The Launch Plan limits your data to 5GB, which is sufficient for startups and entrepreneurs to create test apps. On this plan, each subscriber can work with a collaborator, and both can work simultaneously.
The second premium plan is the Scale Plan. It is the plan of choice for startups, entrepreneurs, and SMBs. Most of them upgrade to it after they have tested Adalo’s features and functions.
You can use the Scale Plan to create apps that contain up to 20 GB of data. A scale Plan subscriber can add up to 5 other collaborators, who can work jointly on their apps.
Unlike the other plans, the Scale Plan gives you access to an account manager. The account manager can help you to troubleshoot app development issues, as well as issues related to app design.
The Scale Plan costs $200 per month, and just like the Launch Plan, you can use it to publish apps on the web, IOS, and Android. That’s in contrast to the Test Plan that only published web apps.
How do you use Adalo?
You can create a simple app with Adalo in five simple steps. But before you start, you need to have an idea of the app you want to create.
Step 1: Enter App Name
First, you need to launch the Adalo, and give your new app a name.
Step 2: Choose Type of App
Next, choose the type of app you want. With the paid plans, you can choose between a native mobile app and a desktop app.
Step 3: Create Interface
Drag and drop the interface component into the app screen.
Step 4: Enter App URL
Copy and paste your website’s URL into the URL field.
Step 5: Preview App
Preview and test your App
To start, please use the button below: