How to integrate 123FormBuilder with PDF.co
123FormBuilder is a powerful web form builder that allows organizations to easily create forms and surveys without programming skills. With 123FormBuilder users are provided with the ability to create their forms visually, obtain the script in a few clicks and start collecting data on their webpages within minutes. It enables small businesses to create any kind of forms, including contact forms, lead generation forms, surveys, registration forms, online forms, and others no matter how complex it is.
Read more about 123FormBuilder at https://123FormBuilder.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
123FormBuilder and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: